Get a detailed SEO audit report with a personalized checklist on how to improve your website and get to the top of Google.
You are going to love Sitechecker tool
Whether you run a startup, SMB or e-commerce, Sitechecker will help you get to the top of Google without having to master SEO or complex SEO software.
Whether you run a marketing, web development or design agency, Sitechecker will help you deliver SEO packages to clients without having to master it or hire experienced staff.
Whether you are a marketer, designer, or a developer, Sitechecker will help you improve your website’s SEO without being an SEO expert.
All you need to increase your rankings all on one platform
Improve your website’s on-page and technical SEO
Run a technical SEO audit whether you are launching a website, moving your website, or looking for ways to improve search performance.Learn more
Turn data from your Google Search Console and Google Analytics accounts into actions
Google Search Console and Google Analytics collects valuable data about your website. But they don't tell you what to do based on this data. Sitechecker will.
Get personalized step-by-step SEO instructions
Sitechecker analyzes your search performance every day and updates your to-do list based on changes happening in terms of your website content, website rankings, or backlinks.
Monitor all your website’s changes 24/7
The more profitable your project is, the more expensive each error costs. Monitor website changes to keep your business running.Learn more
Get clear keywords reports with an accurate rank tracker software
Track website keyword rankings regularly, find out what of your actions led to growth and be the first to know when something critical happens.Learn more
Control all the backlinks you’ve built
Monitor and analyze all the backlinks you have found or built for your website.
Be the first to know when the links get lost and bring them back to life.
Save time with Chrome Extension
Check on-page SEO for any landing page in just one click. Check meta tags, keyword density, images, links, hreflang tags, page speed, etc.Learn more
Keep your website safety and protected from hacking
Check your site security and find out issues that can lead to hacking the site by scammers. Use our website safety checker to test partners' sites.Learn more
Spending a lot of time on SEO is not part of your business?
Sitechecker is a friendly SEO platform tailored to your needs.
Easy to use
Our customers note that Sitechecker’s design is one of its main advantages.
Get detailed text and video tips on how to use seo analysis tools and improve your website.
Alerts & reports
Get instant alerts when something critical happens to your website.
Monitor website health, track keywords, and backlinks all on one seo software platform.
Join the 1,000+ businesses growing with Sitechecker
We have special offers for SEO and digital marketing training courses, study centers, and universitiesLearn more
Frequently Asked Questions
How to use free site SEO analyzer correctly?
What is an SEO score?
- Website Score = (sum OnePageScore) / # of pages
- One Page Score = 100 - cost of critical error one - cost of critical error two - cost of warning one
- Cost of specific critical error = (60 * # of specific errors) / # of all critical errors
- Cost of specific warning = (40 * # of specific warnings) / # of all warnings
How to work with the results of a website scan?
What is the influence of SEO errors on the website search engine rankings?
- Improve the website visibility in SERP and increase the amount of organic traffic by correctly filling the title, description, alt tags, fixing redirects and broken links.
- Improve website structure building more internal links to the best pages.
- Eliminate the major site’s vulnerabilities. As the best result, you won’t become a victim of unfair competition.
I fix the errors on my site according to the recommendations of your SEO tester. How can I assess the impact of such changes on the amount of search traffic and on the site positions in SERP?
- How has the behavior of users on the site changed? (the number of pages viewed, the time on the site, the percentage of failures);
- How the number of returned users has changed compared to previous periods (use a cohort analysis);
- How the positions for specific keywords and landing pages have changed (like Google Search Console data to evaluate changes).
I have no skills to fix the errors collected by website issues detector. Can you help me to solve this problem?
I've checked up the most visited websites in Sitechecker and discovered that many of them have a lot of technical errors. Why should I fix such mistakes if giants of online business don't?
- Some websites accent their own efforts on getting traffic from referrals and social, email and direct sources, but not search engines. In this case some SEO errors aren't so important for them.
- For a huge website with different ways of hedging, a couple of errors aren't critical. But for your website they can be fatal.